Football Icon Academy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Football Icon Academy prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The following is designed to inform you about how we collect and use personal data so that you can make an informed choice about using this website, www.foottballicon.com and/or any website operated on behalf of Football Icon Academy
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect personal data via this website when you either:
Make an enquiry
Register for a free trial
Sign up to an event or session
In each case, we may request the following
Parent contact number
Location and what centre you wish to join
We request this data in order to help you and direct you to our closest event, training facility or training sessions. This data is stored securely and used to help your child/children. Parents will be contacted via phone or email to book in their spot for a free trial, training session or event.
Members supply various optional extra details such as the club the play for, the school they attend and their date of birth. This information is required to enable us to help support the development of the players.
Details are kept securly and not shared with anyone without permission.
Members details will be added to an electronic register and shared between the company the head coach on the day of the live training event. This is for health and child protection only (for example an injury).
What do we do with it?
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will be stored in secure database systems and not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. We use certain licensed third party service providers to assist us in providing these services to you.
The data collected from this website could be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
What can you do?
If you wish to receive a copy of any of the personal data we hold for you, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with this free of charge within 30 days.
If you do not want to continue to receiving e-mail communications from Football Icon Academy for any reason, please email or send your request to email@example.com stating clearly which service you no longer which to receive.
Should you request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Data we will do so as quickly as possible, however you may receive communications for a brief transitional period while we update your records.
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that contains the user ID. The cookies do not contain any personal information about Users and in themselves only record those areas of the Website that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.